This Week's Events
This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: "Only in returning to Me and resting in Me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength . . . ." . . . So the Lord must wait for you to come to him so He can show you His love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for His help. (Isaiah 30:15, 18 NLT)
Sunday, August 12:
- 9:30 a.m.: Adult Bible class. We have been studying the book of Acts.
- 10:15 a.m.: Worship service. We meet together and sing several songs; children and teens have Sunday school class about 10:45 a.m. while the rest of us listen to the message. Nursery is available and staffed for little ones.
- 11:30 a.m. We share a carry-in meal after the worship service. Everyone is welcome to stay.
- 7 p.m.: New Testament Bible study, Philippians 4. Pastor Din.
Wednesday, August 15:
- 7 p.m.: Old Testament Bible study. Andy Bunton and Pastor teaching Nehemiah 6.
Thursday, August 16:
- 6:00 p.m.: Men’s group. Open for all men.
Friday, August 17:
- 7 p.m.: Prayer gathering. We pray for our country.
Saturday, August 18:
- 10 a.m.: Prayer group. We pray for family, friends, and others — whatever our concerns that we want to pray about with other people. Open to all.
Sunday, August 19:
- 9:30 a.m.: Adult Bible class with Pastor Din. Acts 4.
- 10:15 a.m.: Worship service. Everyone meets together as we sing several songs; then children and teens have Sunday school class about 10:45 a.m. while adults listen to the sermon. Nursery is available and staffed for little ones.
- 11:30 a.m.: We share a carry-in meal after the morning service.
- 7 p.m.: New Testament Bible study.